Thursday 12 July 2012

Hello World

hello! bonjour! hola!

my name is brittany and i am...a beauty addict. i love all things beauty: skincare, haircare, makeup, tanning, fragrance (because to smell beautiful is very important), day spas, nails...you get the idea.

i spend every spare cent of my earnings on beauty products, because they are my little piece of luxury. with that in mind, i'm sure you can only imagine the amount of products i am hoarding. oh that's right, i hadn't mentioned that yet...yes...i am a hoarder. i'm quiet confident that i still have somewhere...the very first Estee Lauder (say nine years ago - i was 14 and a half thank you very much) lip gloss i ever bought, and every single product purchase which followed.

due to the enormous number of products i have purchase, sampled or used, i felt that may opinion on said products, may be of interest to those who share my passion and obsession.

so here goes, i hope you like me :)

B xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment